Saturday, May 21, 2005

Oh God I've quit my job

And my sister, who I saw for about five minutes while she was in port in Bermuda, sailed out again yesterday and I might not see her until Christmas.

And she made me cry when she left.

And everyone at the Gazette hugged me lots and Bob made funny little speech about me asking the most important questions when things got heavy on the night shift ("pizza or sushi?"), and they bought me presents and wrote things in a book for me which made me cry (but not until later, because of course I couldn't cry in front of the Dynamic Trio, they would tease me forever).

And even the politicians (after their little hissy fit in Parliament yesterday morning, which while vastly entertaining left me feeling very trepidacious about leaving my country in the hands of all those people for safe-keeping) were all super nice and shook hands lots and told me to come back - yes, even some PLP ones were nice.

And what with everything I haven't slept more than four hours a night in the past two weeks, literally.

And all I want to do is throw my head back like a wolf and howl owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

In short: what the fuck am I doing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home