Saturday, June 25, 2005

For the record ...

... we discovered our receipts from Asia de Cuba the other day. Apparently my companion who informed me that my martinis cost 30 pesos each was sorely, sorely mistaken. My little martinis were 12 pesos each. TWELVE. Not 30. I feel like my love for martinis has been vindicated. And I won't bother to point fingers at who were the real culprits of the expensive drinks because I'm above that sort of childish nonsense (Red Bull and vodka, Island Girl?! A 20-peso vodka tonic, Becca?!).

Of course that completely negates any shreds of logic that still happen to be attached to our decision to buy the bottle of champagne. Had we known this info beforehand I'm sure we never would have bought it.

Ah, who am I kidding ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home