Saturday, June 25, 2005

She's all gwowed up!

Lately it seems like every time I talk to my little sister she makes me get all teary.

She and my parents called from Quebec City last night, the last port for her ship, the Concordia. She's spent the last year circumnavigating the globe as a member of a tall ship crew with Class Afloat, and now she's done, graduation is Monday. None of us had any idea what she was getting into when she signed up for the programme a year ago, and I think I can safely say that it is the best choice she's made - so far.

And I'm very proud of her and I love her very much - so good luck on Monday, Katemeister!! And go get your driver's license when you get home - that way the night I get home YOU can drive ME on a "spontaneous" milkshake run. I'll have the Moulin Rouge soundtrack ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home