Saturday, June 25, 2005

Everything's less awkward with three

Now, without Island Girl to make it at least seem like there's a crowd of us (safety in numbers), the countless awkward situations we keep getting ourselves in are just going to seem worse.

The apartment seemed strangely empty last night. (Someone, I won't name names, wanted me to keep the light on in my room in case she got lonely in the middle of the night in the Special Bed and wanted to talk). And I couldn't even enjoy sprawling out in bed in the star position with no one stealing the blankets. Finally I had to steal my own blankets just so that I could get some sleep.

I'm guessing our girl is battling to get through Customs right now. Good thing you left that mate behind, lovey. There's just no way you would've been able to explain it to our zealous Aduanes officials!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your best/worst list is hysterical and I don't know what any of it means. Becca what is it with you and rabid dogs, I think this is your karma for hating them so. Thank you for calling me on my birthday twice!! I just tried to call you back but Sprint doesn't let me access it for some reason, and I don't have a landline :( Call me when you get a chance - I want to hear funny stories (my phone was off earlier, I'm sorry, it's recharged now)! FROM JOANNA (I'm old now like you)

7:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home